Sunday, January 25, 2009

A SATISFYING MEAL

Manna, also known as "a good thing provided or sustenance".  Can't argue with that.

Good sizzauces.  I prefer the right.

Some new cake thing they got going on before your meat comes out.  Pretty sumptuous, if I say so myself. 

Glass noodles g-r-r-r-r-r-reaat!

I R A CARNIVORE.

This is the vantage point you'd get if you were on a date with Henry.  What a humble servant.

Going, going...

Gone, baby, gone.  There are no shots of actual meat because it was instinctively consumed before I could even think about shooting it in its sizzling glory.

Top it off with an ice cold brewsky.  Meat and brew.  So damn manly.

And to exponentially increase the manly-o-meter rating to almost bear grylls status, you can hit up the yogurt shop with some classic tart, mochi, blueberries, strawberries, crumbled cookies and fruity pebbles.

No comments:

Live feed from the cell!