Saturday, February 7, 2009

AND THE WONDER OF IT ALL


I embedded the song above for ambiance' sake (especially from minute marker 2:31 and on), so just click play and let the song wash over you like you're sleeping buried to your neck at the beach during low tide.

Driving home with my brother after spending an afternoon at Bin Bin Konjac just fooling around on the internets and with friends, I was coming home for a family dinner and Coldplay - Fix You was playing.  Right when we were a couple blocks away from home, the song was hitting its peak/bridge (2:31 & on), and there was just the most perfect post-rain sunset overlooking the hillside my street winds around.  It was breathtaking.  I quickly pulled the car over at the nearest side street, and we both trekked onto the hill, looking for the perfect shot.  Not sure I found it, and my noobzilla photog skills did not do the moment justice.  I hope you can somewhat enjoy it with me.  

Our God Reigns.


1 comment:

crystal said...

i LOVE the first photo. looooove.

Live feed from the cell!