Tuesday, February 24, 2009

PECULATE

/WOTD/ peculate \PEK-yuh-leyt\, verb: to steal money or goods entrusted to one; embezzle

Towards the end of the day during ELM's Black Friday sale, one customer thought that he could go into the changing room and peculate the goods he was trying on.

I woke up waaaaay early today. Mia woke me up by pawing me, notifying me that she'd shaken off the last remnants of her slumber (I was couching it, and she was sleeping at the foot of the couch) and was ready to get the day going. It's too bad that getting the day going involved waking up at approximately 6:57 AM PST and an urgent desire to expel the contents of her puppy bladder. I'm guessing those paws tha woke me up weren't an expression of her affection for me, but rather a warning that she had to go and she had to go now! I groggily sauntered over to where she had already begun to piss, urged her to stop, took her outside, where she was finally able to finish. I guess you can't always win. A half-puddle of urine is better than a full puddle of urine, any day of the week, especially Tuesdays.

Back to the actual purpose of this blog - the denims. While Mia was playing around in the backyard, I had some time to shoot my denims, which just had their 3 month anniversary this past Friday.

SE05BSP 3 months / no soak / no wash

The front.

Details of the front creases.

Details of the ring fade in the coin pocket. I used to wear that ring, but it's made out of titanium, so it didn't really adapt with the weather well and I felt that it was messing with my finger bone.

The Back.

Details of the wallet fade.

Itchy Teeth
Black & White

Itchy Teeth
Color

No comments:

Live feed from the cell!