Friday, February 20, 2009

TAUTOLOGICAL

/WOTD/ tautological \taw-TOL-uh-guh-kuhl\, adjective: unnecessarily or uselessly repetitive

Keeping my workspace clean is tautological; my OCD compels me to find order, but anything that is useful seems to cling to disorder.

By now, most of you have probably heard of the web's latest blog sensation, This is why you're fat. Look at the finality of that title. It is comprised of a cornucopia of comfort foods, arranged oh-so-pleasantly to give the consumer that much higher of a chance to dam their arteries.

@crystal_jean and I decided that we were going to attempt to concoct a monstrosity worthy of that website.

I busted out my trusty mini-moleskin that I've taken to keeping in my camera bag. Its been sitting there, contentedly and completely empty, but I think we've stumbled upon a project worthy of breaking it open and tarnishing its yellowing lines.

Page 1 of our brainstorm.

Page 2 & 3.

Yep, we're up to no good & @effchu has reserved himself a spot as a taste tester (no surprise there).

No comments:

Live feed from the cell!