Thursday, February 5, 2009

THESE ARE A FEW...

of my favorite things (at this given moment)!

It's a rainy Thursday off, so I'm home early and I decided to clean up my room a bit.  Moved my brother's TV out, stacked up some books I just got - throw out the old, make room for the new.

I finally put up Irving's Christmas gift.  He very obviously copied a Shepard Fairey piece (Guns and Roses), but this was impressive nonetheless.  (Kageto Kinoshita (Yakitate Japan!) anyone?)

My handy dandy Dunder Mifflin stress ball.  I found it gathering dust behind the TV.  I can't stop pouring on the praise for NBC's The Office.  Maybe you need to work in an office to understand.  Pure genius...most of the time.

I just picked up Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling at The Goodwill last weekend.  It's a very abused copy, but that's usually the sign of a good book and you really can't beat buying a book for 99 cents.  I didn't actually read this one the first time around, but the world Rowling creates is unparalleled.  Even Stephen King thinks so!

No comments:

Live feed from the cell!